Please add eFin

only tracked on CK, not on CMC
shitcoin doesnt exist anymore
thanks

Hi! Unfortunately, your digital asset is not available on CoinMarketCap. Please let us know when it has been added and we will gladly add it to our database.

Please consider voting for the following:
Manual entry of tokens:

Missing currencies:

sorry, but this is really annoying. Please implement a solution. It’s a common problem in crypto tax to have to deal with shitcoins not existing anymore, isn’t it?

Yes, I voted. To posts from January and April. Now it’s August.

I did some trades and ICOs on Shitcoins that are not listed anymore or no price available: EFIN, BQQQ, ATMI and a few more. Of course, I would like to offset the losses against the profits. That is not possible now. If I declare any other Shitcoin, I commit tax fraud. If the IRS/finance authority wants to see the tax report I create with Accounting, they can easily prove tax fraud. And I have provided the proof myself.

Guys, really, this is a feature that Accointing must be able to do!

Please forward this to Level2-support or developers. Thank you!

Please implement at least a way to enter a user defined coin with arbitrary daily prices:

Suggestion: you create a way to enter a table for a coin XYZ, where a price is entered for all days for which a price is needed. This price will be used for all calculations. Instead of the CMC-API the price from the table is used, if it exists. This should be possible to implement at least as a workaround in the short term. It is a parallel functionality to the API price and jumps in when CMC does not provide a price.

Or create an API server yourself, which answers the API requests from Accounting if the CMC API does not respond.

In Germany, the deadline for tax submission 2019 is 31.08.
I paid 300 euros weeks ago to make my thousands of transactions. Now I really have a problem with some Tx with not small sums! In the end, my tax liability will increase significantly if this doesn’t work.

Please solve this as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hey! eFIN was added to COinMarketCap and your request has been successfully added to the ACCOINTING.com database. It should be available today at 11:00 P.M. GMT. (7 A.M. ET)

Want your tokens added faster? We are hiring for that role. Earn $5,000 by referring someone to ACCOINTING.com’s Dev Team. Here’s more info about the referral program: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

We have a solution planned for ALL of these unknown currency problems.
I know it is vague, but that is all I can say.

eFIN, BQQQm, and ATMI are on CoinMarketCap and therefore Accointing.
Please send me a list of coins and I will add all that I can.

sounds good. Do you have eta for the solution?

Thanks for adding eFin, great!
How are the daily prices measured? Esp. for eFin and also Bqqq are no prices available on CMC.
So when I insert deposits (by ICO) oder trades on CMC is no data.
Bqqq is a erc20 and there is/was some trading so this works maybe.
But eFin is a blockchain, not listed, not existing anymore.
Do you have some information about how that works with accointing?
thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

The prices are fetched from CoinMarketCap per coin :slight_smile:
Yes, so eFIN, BQQQ, and ATMI I see do not have data reported by CoinMarketCap which is why you are having this issue.

Please consider voting for the following:
Manual entry of tokens: Manual entry of tokens (those not listed on CoinmarketCap)
Missing currencies: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.