Please add Cryptomeda (TECH) token

Could you please add Cryptomeda (TECH) ?

Thank you, keep up the hard work guys ! ! :slightly_smiling_face:

It is just gone live on CMC now. So you can actually add it :slight_smile:

Hi,

it doesn’t seem to be working :sweat_smile:
I only see Techcoin instead of TECH (Cryptomeda) unless it takes more time ?

Thank you !!

Thank you Jannik,

Now i can see the token in my portfolio but the average purchase price doesnt appear and same thing for lost/profit value colum, its written 0.00$ :roll_eyes:

I was talking to the moderators here, when I talked about CMC listing, it wasnt directed to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Meda was listed yesterday on Accointing, it might take some time for it to be calculated correctly. Give it some time :wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys since it was JUST added to CMC, we will have to wait a day or 2 before it can be implemented into Accointing’s database.

1 Like

Still written 0 as for average purchase price and lost/profit colum :sweat_smile:

Added! :smiley:

And when I tested it, it worked for me.

Hi Matt!

This is what i’m seeing.

Interesting, did you purchase the coin before it was available on CoinMarketCap by chance?

@Matt is right, whenever you purchase a coin that isn’t listed on CMC, it won’t have a purchase price since it still doesn’t know what the purchase price was. CMC only provides data starting from the time it was added to their system.

1 Like

Its saying 12h10 am, 2021-09-02, according to Accointing transactions and the listing started 30 min later on CMC, but its saying 4 am on Etherscan. :thinking:

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

1 Like

• strong text

You could do an OTC transaction manually to set the price right.

This might be the difference of the timezone. if you dont think it will affect the price much, you can manually change the time on Accointing to be after the coin was listed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.