Please add Astar (Astr)

Please add Astar (Astr). Now listing on Kraken

I am happy to tell you that coins that are on CoinMarketCap are now automatically added to the ACCOINTING.com database, a day or 2 after CMC adds it to their database :slight_smile:
Please see the review tab and see if you can sync your coins :slight_smile:

If you owned a coin before it was available on CMC AND your cost basis is incorrect for the trades, please create and OTC transaction. Over-The-Counter (OTC) Transactions - The Hub: Crypto and Bitcoin Tax Blog | ACCOINTING.com

@Matt ASTR tokens reveived from crowdloans do not show up in the portfolio balances.

Only if “show sold coins” is selected, the ASTR tokens are shown at the very bottom but with a zero balance. Thats weird, as the respective wallet shows the correct amount in the wallet overview section.

Tokens were added via API and classified as “Staking Income”. Price feed shoud be available as it’s traded.

@Matt Unfortunatelly that doesn’t work for Polkadot Crowdloan rewards, as there is no token I swap for ASTR. It’s an income from lending out the DOT to the project. I already tried to classify it as income or lending income or straking income - but it does not show up in the balance. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Is this the coin you have? Astar price today, ASTR to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Can you send me screenshots?