Please add ARBITRUM

Layer-2 for Ethereum and rapidly gaining traction.

Link: https://arbitrum.io/

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

I wonder whether there is a way to implement Ethereum Layer 2s in a more general way. Since most of them use a Version of Etherscan (in this case Arbiscan), this could be pretty simple to implement.

Even with Zk rollups that don’t have block explorers like this, I know at least with loopring it is possible to get a csv with transaction history.

Since Ethereum transaction fees are going to price most people out of their layer 1, I expect layer 2s to become the de facto Ethereum in the next months. Might be a good forward looking idea for accointing to at least look at the top options on https://l2beat.com/ regularly.

cheers and keep up the good work

+1 more and more projects move from ETH to L2.
So Adding the Arbitrum L2 Chain would be great.

Thank you guys for your cooperation, we just hired a new guy whose focus it is to maintain and implement different API connections and the like. So hopefully you will notice fewer and fewer bugs moving forward :slight_smile: As of now, he needs to fix a lot and it is his first week, so let’s give that department some time :slight_smile:

Remember that here at ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.

1 Like

@Matt Please notice: For Accointing it should be nearly trivial to integrate Arbitrum One. It is the same protocol as Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, etc. It is just another Network/Explorer to connect to.

Could you please have a quick chat with your devs on that?

In this case IMHO it makes no sense to wait for enough people to spend their voting points.

1 Like

I am sorry, @od123 but we here at Accointing work on the voting mechanism. There are a lot of blockchains that even our staff want that Accointing does not currently support. We did, however, recently hire 2 people who will focus on implementing and maintaining the auto-track features of the exchanges and wallets. Arbitrum needs to rack up those points to show priority and want for this implementation. It sounds easy to implement, but it is always more technical once we get started.

Give us Arbitrum please.

Not gonna lie it is kinda a joke that layer 2’s arent implemented yet. The block explorers are literally identical. I dont imagine it taking longer than a few minutes to copy the ethereum wallet and swap out the url it pulls the data from with the layer 2 block explorers.

1 Like

We hope to do more this year :slight_smile:

1 Like