Please add AGIX (Hard fork of AGI SingularityNet)

Hi Matt, the new AGIX is now shown at CMC, incl new token adress. Thx for adding!

That link is returning an error, I will check back tomorrow:

Strange - looks perfectly fine at my end: SingularityNET price today, AGIX live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Let me ping @Rod the CMC link is working just fine for me now.

Is AGI and AGIX the same coin?

No, AGIX is a hard fork from AGI. Different Coin, different contract.

Would you be able to verify for me if it looks like on CMC if it contains the data of AGI before the fork and then when the fork happened, it no longer tracks AGI but now AGIX. But all on the same graph here:

I just checked back with the community here’s the AGIX address: 0x5B7533812759B45C2B44C19e320ba2cD2681b542

This is the adress from CMC: 0x5B7533812759B45C2B44C19e320ba2cD2681b542

Same!

It’s still the same project but they needed to do a hard fork to achieve compatibility with Cardano. So the current CMC listing looks to be correct…

If this was recently added, we will have to wait until tomorrow so we can have in the database. Sometimes it takes a while to get updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello :slight_smile:

When i look at my singularity balance - instead of only showing the balance for AGIX (replaces AGI after the fork) it shows the balance for AGI+AGIX = doubling up and overstating the portfolio balance.

AGI token contract is not supported anymore, no more trading. After AGIX is available I will swap AGI for AGIX using an order in Accointing.

Accointing take the price from CMC,and in CMC are AGIX now and here we have AGI price,so maybe the name is not changed ,I ignore the new AGIX token in ETH Address because here are the AGI too…and Accoinging goes with the old AGI name.

1 Like

AGIX is a completely different contract so please add it as a new token. AGI is neither supported anymore nor can it be traded. I know this is extra work but please be accurate as we need to swap our token from AGI to AGIX. Please care for the details because this is what great tools are made of…

You need to wait until Accointing added the AGIX token and then you can swap one for the other. So you should give this request an upvote in order to get it prioritized.

First,I have AGI staking too and for that I put manuell in Acc.,so here is not important the token contract and the name AGI or AGIX.Second,the fork was in 28.05 and
the CMC not show the price at this date …So when the the price is here and the name is AGI and not AGIX for me is irrelevant.In Eth Address I have AGI and AGIX with the same amount but only the AGI show the price,so I ignored AGIX.Important is that the price is here and maybe is a reason why the name is still AGI because the price come from CMC and that is AGIX price.

@Matt @Rod any news regarding AGIX? Accointing identifies it as a new currency but I still can’t assign AGIX to it (only AGI available). Assigning it to AGIX is neccessary as otherwise the old AGI balance would double (and btw AGI is a dead coin now).

Hey guys, I believe the issue has been fixed.
It will take a currency refresh (happens at 08:00 and at 12:00 UTC). Can someone ping me tomorrow and see if it worked?
Also please ignore your duplicates from the fork.
You may notice that your AGI held before the fork will also be renamed to AGIX, this is okay, it will maintain the price as it was. Just as CoinMarketCap has.

Hi Matt,all ok,now is show as AGIX,thanks

1 Like

I am glad we got it all taken care of!