Please Add Ability to Untrack/Remove a Token

CMC has price issues with tokens often and it would be great to be able to turn off a token or untrack it, maybe just temporarily so it doesn’t mess with portfolio value.

I don’t want to delete it and all the transactions because that could cause other issues, but the ability to just not have it calculate in your portfolio would be great.

Im currently having issues with the DEC token. Its about 8x the real value right now on CMC and when I checked my portfolio I was up 10k and got excited…until I noticed why. This happens fairly frequently with CMC.

Please consider the following:
Manual entry of tokens: Manual entry of tokens (those not listed on CoinmarketCap)
Missing currencies: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies

Can you reply and add the CoinMarketCap link to the specific DEC you are having trouble with?

Here is the token I had issues with recently: Dark Energy Crystals price today, DEC live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

This has happened with a handful of tokens in the past though and seems to be a recurring issue with CMC. Nothing you guys can do on your end.

Manually entry defeats the purpose of syncing though and resets every-time I re-sync. So just being able to temporarily untrack a token, or just have it not show in the balance of our portfolio would be ideal.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.