Phemex CSV integration

Hi,
Please make a Phemex.com CSV integration.
Bitte macht eine Phemex.com CSV integration.

that would be greatful
Das wäre großartig

Thanks
Danke

Hi @Simon123! Hopefully you’ll get enough upvotes for it and we can move this faster in the dev pipeline.

4 Likes

Hi,
yes, this would be great.
CSV or API Integration.

7 Likes

Ja bitte !!)
Grüße
Matthias

8 Likes

Hi @Rod
Are the any updates planed for the CSV or API Integration soon?
Thanks

2 Likes

It still has low priority in comparison to the other blockchains and exchanges @Simon123! hopefully later.

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges

3 Likes

Here is the current feature requests by votes:

1 Like

Hi @Matt

Are there any news on the phemex integration?

Sadly, we need more votes to make it a priority.

OK @Matt ,
in this case i have to tell more of my friends to vote.
there are lots of traders on phemex who want this feature.
how many votes are needed?
I mean 57 votes are not that few.

2 Likes

Congradulations! You are in the top 3!!

I noticed that the original post was under the support category rather than the feature request catigory, I went ahead and changed that, and now it is showing correctly!!!

I will inform the tech team that Phemex csv integration is now in the top 3 :smiley:

1 Like

cool :+1:
Thanks

Can someone send me your .csv so that we can get started? :smiley:

Hi @Matt,

Made a Ticket and sent you the CSV Files i got.

1 Like

Awesome! We will take a look and see how hard it will be to intregrate!

We are working on getting the .csv from Phemex integrated, thank you to @Simon123 for his .csv!

1 Like

Great to see this is being worked on. Missing Phemex integration is the only thing keeping me from buying the paid plan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone have a german or another language version of their .csv so that we can support it for more than just English?

Hat jemand eine deutsche oder eine andere Sprachversion seiner .csv, damit wir sie für mehr als nur Englisch unterstützen können?

Hi @Matt
Ich habe soeben ein Ticket gemacht und euch die CSV Daten auf Deutsch übermittelt

Lg