Overall performance of each coin

It would be great to see the overall performance in % per coin in the app as it is done in blockfolio.
E.g. my BTC has done 1567.89% from the price-cost-average purchases
This would make blockfolio then obsolete

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented. I’m rooting for you!

So correct me if I’m wrong but this already exists. On the website it’s listed on the main overview page to the far right of the coins under “loss/profit value”.

In the app if you click on the coin it should list it under “Proffit/Loss”, that’s based on your average buy that is listed just to the left of it.

So you’d like this but in the app? image

Hey Rod,

exactly. Blockfolio is showing this in their app and i am used to check this on my phone. This would be great to see in the app too.

Have a great day!

BR - Christian

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Will translate this to product.

2 Likes

Yes that would be a great addition. Here is a visual aid for our goal. This is taken from Blockfolio.

1 Like

Hey Rod,
what is the status of your translation?
really appreciate your product and your customer feedback experience!

2 Likes

Voting for this too. Great idea :+1:

1 Like

I too think this is a great idea, it would be nice to see the total percentage change instead of only being able to see the daily percentage change. Adding a toggle to switch between time periods would be awesome also.

1 Like