Okex Api v3 is now v5 and not working with accointing

Hello, accointing is not working with api v5 from okex. Unfortunately it is not possible to create v3 keys anymore. Coud you please update accointing to work with api v5. Thank you.

Thanks for the heads up! Let us take a look at it and get back to you.

Hi, is there any update on this earlier request?

I had the same issued; OKex now only allow to create v5 version of the API keys and v3 option is not available any more. This is blocker for us to access OKex accounts data in Accointing.

Thanks
VexDB

1 Like

We will take a look. In the meantime, is there a way for you to reach out to their support team and ask them if they can reach out to us so we can fast track this in parallel?

Hi Rod,

I am not sure if its optimal for me to reach out to them asking to reach out to you. Why don’t you start company to company discussion to solve these tech issues so that both of your customers can benefit. Thanks.

2 Likes

please add okex futures!!!

We have but sometimes we need the user to add some extra pressure so they understand that you guys are requesting it. I agree though…there should be a space for this.

FYI- We are looking into this issue this week.

Also looking forward to this fix

any update? Didn’t work for me just now

1 Like

Will follow up on this tomorrow with the dev team.

We are going to need to test the new Okex API keys. Would you mind sharing those to try them via DM?

1 Like

Hello,

I got in contact with OKEX, they basically say the issue is on the accointing side. How is the fix going?

Kindest Regards,
Rodrigo Solis

1 Like

We need someone willing to share their API keys before we can test out the issue.

To whomever is willing, please reply and let us know :slight_smile:
Here are the instructions:

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hi Matt,

I have sent an email with details to you.

1 Like

Thank you @ODPaterson we will look into this :slight_smile:

Dear Support ,

I will share my Okex Exchange API v5 so we can all have better experince with Okex conected to accointing :slight_smile:

oke, my Okex API v5 on support email, i hope it can solve the problem

regards

We got the API v5 keys, thank you!!!

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com

hi, still not fixed?

Here is where we are :slight_smile:
We’ve finished the new spot order tracking, and transfers retrieval. We are wrapping up margin trading We can release it when this is done (staging for now), and we will probably release an update with swaps and other stuff soon