Okcoin excgange api intigration

Hello Sir/Mam,

I recently started using OKCOIN app. i was looking to intigrate with accointing.

Currently seems like i have to extract the file and transfer it to accointing template and then upload it.

But looking into OKCOIN APP,they do have the option to create API keys.

Would be great OKCOIN user could synch the API key to accointing.

Thank you,
Karthikeyan

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

As of now, you can download OKcoin’s .csv transaction history and then reformate it to the Accointing’s template.

Matt,
The photo you’ve linked is for OKEX, not OKCoin. They are different things. I agree with the OP that integration with OKCoin would be tremendously helpful because I use OKCoin to stake coins and get interest returns. Having to enter in all of these payments manually at the end of the year is going to be a real pain. The fact that OKCoin has API key option is great because many exchanges don’t and is all the more reason you guys should prioritize integration.

Thanks,
Mr. Jury

1 Like

I think It is the correct Okcoin symbol. Okex has a different symbol.

I agree to all other comments you have mentioned it would be great to integrate it.

But after reading through OKcoin. Seems like they provide 1099B for US coustomers. That made little less worried eacpecially going into earn program of this platform.

Hey Matt, one question regarding this, If 1099B is provided by the platform or exchange, I don’t need to intograte that particular platform here right?

Assuming I don’t mix the funds of 1099B providing platforms with the platforms I have synced with accointing.

Thanks.
Titan93

Thank you @Paparok for the clarification :slight_smile:

Talk to your tax professional about the 1099B form.
I believe, but I am not a tax expert, that the 1099B form can be filed as a separate file for your taxes. However, it would be more beneficial to you if you put the crypto transactions you have on Accointing so that if you have any internal transactions, you are not taxed for that. And then use the tax form you get from Accointing instead of the 1099B form because all the info on the 1099B form should be on your Accointing Form 8949 form.
This is how I personally do my taxes, please consult with your tax professional before taking action.

1 Like