Odd GEMINI Transaction on Import

I noticed a potential problem with a transaction while using the API import from GEMINI.

A description of the transactions in the screenshot in chronological order (from bottom to top) is :

1.) USD is converted to GUSD on GEMINI

2.) GUSD is sent to Metamask from GEMINI

3.) GUSD is sent from Metamask to GEMINI

4.) USD is converted to GUSD on GEMINI

The fourth (top) transaction is the questionable one, since it should be a conversion from GUSD to USD that is used in later trades.

So the issue you are saying is that in February 9th you exchanged $325 USD to GUSD, however, Accointing has it backwords. If that is correct can you help me?
Can you stake a screenshot from your Gemini account of the same date range?

No, the exchange on 2/9 at 7:30 AM should be $325 GUSD to USD. That’s what Accointing has backwards. The other entries are correct.

There are no entries for this in the transaction history on GEMINI. However, there are entries in the transfer history (screenshot attached). Note that the transfers are listed as USD, not GUSD.

Thanks.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.