No purchase history showing incorrectly

I am manually adding transactions for ftx.us and accointing is making math errors. For example, I deposited $500, then spent $398.49, then spent $101.14. However, accointing says that I do not have purchase history for 0.38. This makes no sense, as 398.49+101.14=$499.63. Therefore, it would appear that accointing is saying that there is missing purchase history for 38 cents when in fact the remaining balance should be 38 cents. How do I fix this?

(by the way, there are no other embedded fees or transactions that would interfere with the calculation). Another strange detail is that despite the “no purchase history” errors appearing for several transactions, the correct balances are still showing for the wallet.

I agree that such thing should not happen, but it’s only 1 cent difference. There are really much bigger bugs in Accointing which should be solved first. Sorry.
Just add a manual transaction to compensate the discrepancy.

The error exists for larger amounts, as well. This was just an easy example.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, Submit a request here :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that Accointing respects the privacy of its users, we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.