No purchase history error on transaction where funds ar deposited previously?

Hello, I get this error on my gate.io account when funds are received before. I’ve checked quantities and they all match.

Can you please check that there are no duplicates in your full data set history for Gate.io?
Next please make sure that the history of this coin on Gate.io matches the history on Accointing.

Sounds like you may have already done these 2 things?

If the above 2 options does not work, would you be willing to send us your Gate.io read-only API so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:
Submit a ticket : Accointing AG

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

I have sent the historic data you did ask for on an email. Then I did receive an email saying my ticket was resolved, It’s not resolved, the problem is still there, and I can not even sign up to the support portal to see my ticket, cause when I try to create an account it states the captcha wasn’t verified although I did it properly. It’s starting to become annoying working with your platform. Makes the users loose lots of time instead of saving it.

Let me check with the team to see what happened to your ticket. I apologize, this was during a time where we got new people in and were training them.