No balance when adding Exodus wallet via XPub key

Hello,

i transfered some BTC to my Exodus wallet and connected the wallet to Accointing using the XPub key. The transaction has 36 confirmations, but Accointing still shows a balance of 0. I refreshed the wallet connection several times, that does not solve it.

I’m having similar issues with my Exodus BTC imports

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Hello! A lot of the xpub things have been fixed, can you let me know if your issue is resolved?

1 Like

FYI: I had the same problem. xpub seems to have a probelm with Exodus. I used zpub instead of xpub and then I got all my transactions synced via API.

Hey @Surabaya, would you be willing to send us your information so that we can see what your issue is with the xpub? We worked hard to fix it, but maybe we missed something. If you are willing, can you send to the email address that Rod shared above?