NFT Support & Fee Selection in Percentages

Hello I’d like to request a feature for NFT buying/selling support.
It would be rather simple to implement. For the Buy/Sell, you’d select NFT as the “currency” and for the amount, the field could change to ID #. Then under the comments you could link the listing on Opensea etc.

You could buy it with any asset, typically ETH, and it’d deduct from the total holdings.
As someone who flips NFT’s quite regularly, I need this feature to be added please.

As Opensea works with % fees over a fixed number, I’d also request to have an easy option to select 5% etc. when selling the NFT

Thank you!

We are already working on this and hope to finish a NFT and custom tokens before USA taxes are due (April 15)

1 Like

That’s great news thank you :slight_smile:
Hope to see it sooner than that!
I’d like to again request the option for more fee calculations including percentages.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the Feature Request! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.

To see how many votes there are for a feature request simply go to the main page of the Accointing Community Board > Feature Requests > Then click ‘Votes’ to sort by most votes.