NFT buy and sale classification

How do I need to classify a NFT buy and a NFT sell? There is no clear classification listed.

We are working on that these next few months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Needed for taxes. How can I classify NFT buy and sell?

1 Like

Please check back month for an announcement

2 Likes

Hey, is the announcement out yet?

2 Likes

Would like to know too, if announcement is out now!?

1 Like

No, it has not been announced.

1 Like

Hello, when will it be announced?

2 Likes

Hello again, I still don’t know how the classify buy and sell of NFTs. When will there be some information?

2 Likes

More information coming, in the meantime, leave a comment in the comment section of your Full Data Set to the name of your NFT.

1 Like

Hello, I would appriciate you explain classification of buying, selling and minting a NFT. Additionally it would be very helpful you explain the classification of rewards of staking NFTs and the swapping of rewarded token into ETH.

1 Like

Can you add screenshots of how you or the system is currently handling it?

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du UnterstĂĽtzung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

1 Like

v1 of custom tokens is live!!! Go check it out!!!
Here is an example!

Now that we have laid the groundwork for this, we will be able to do more, thank you guys for sticking with us!

1 Like

What price do I enter for the currency? What I paid in the transaction for the NFT?

1 Like

Sorry, but I can’t do anything with the picture at all Please make a tutorial or a blog-article. Posting a picture doesn’t explain how to properly display the purchase, sale or mint of an NFT in your tool!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.