NFT.Art Finance Not Updating

Nothing has been updating through the app for this coin in about 3 days.

This coin is not updating for you?

What exchange or wallet have you purchased it on?

Pancakeswap/BNB Wallet

Would you be willing to share a screenshot of your issue?
Also have you tried refreshing your wallet?

Hello Matt,

i have the same problem with my MetaMask Wallet and NFTART.finance and Safemoon. When i choose Metamask Wallet i dont get any Coins synced. When i choose BSC Wallet i get my Coins synced but NFTART.finance and Safemoon are shown with the wrong amount and value. Can you help me pls?

@AyKay420

NFTART and Safemoon are passive yield coins so the amount you own continuously increase. This increase does not create blockchain transactions, and because of this Accointing does not currently track the total amount you have.

Consider voting for the following feature request if you would like Accointing to add this feature.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your answer.

I dont think thats the Problem. I have about 800000 Safemoon in my Wallet but Accointing shows 14000000000 Safemoon.

@AyKay420
Do the amounts of safemoon on your transactions match the amounts in the block explorer? You can check this by going here and entering the transaction hash into the search box. If the number in the transaction hash matches what your transactions on Accointing show, it could be because an issue of Accointing not recognizing the 10% transaction fees that safemoon has.

Here are some screen shots. It hasn’t changed in about 2 weeks now.

Bug has been submitted :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.