Nexo Transaction Tyoe "Exchange" not picked up

I have a couple of “Exchange” trxs from eg EURX to USDT on my Nexo account. When I upload them via CSV import, they are not picked up.

Example transaction:
Nxxxxxxx,Exchange,EURX/USDTERC,USDTERC 1000,$1000,approved / Exchange EURX to Tether,$0.00,2021-11-91 18:57:27

Same problem for non EURX transactions:
Nxxxxxxx,Exchange,NEXONEXO/USDTERC,USDTERC 400,$400,approved / Exchange NEXO Token to Tether,$0.00,2021-09-01 13:36:56

Would you be willing to send us your csv file so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Thx for the Reply.
I’ve uploaded a file with the Exchange transactions on Nexo.

1 Like

Did you fill out the form and send us that file? If not, I believe others have and we may have enough to look into this bug :slight_smile:

Yes, I did fillout the form and uploaded a file with my problematic “Exchange” trxs from Nexo.
For me it doesn’t matter if they are in a file with all other trxs or standalone.
Good to hear that there is progress in resolving the issue.

2 Likes

I will message here when it is fixed :slight_smile:

Any word on this? I’m having issues with my Nexo CSV import, including handling dividend payments.

Hi, same issue, I am not sure exactly when this stopped working but I know for a long time nexo transactions were imported perfectly, including exchanges between currencies.
Now none of the exchanges are picked up, which is troublesome since I use Nexo for DCA.

Hi there. Still waiting for a solution…

Still working on NEXO.

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

This issue has now been resolved, please try it again and let us know if you experience any more issues :slight_smile:
Thank you guys so much for your patience and for being a user of Accointing!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.