Nexo csv import did not work correct

Hey there,

I`ve tried to import the automatic generated report from Nexo.io like in the manual described. But it shows the paid interest as staking income.

Can you please check.
Thanks in advance

Hello @kemistry can you please check if there is a difference in the classification for your country?

Here is the breakdown of classifications: Crypto Tax Classifications : Accointing AG
Here is how you are taxed per classification: The Hub: Crypto and Bitcoin Tax Blog | ACCOINTING.com

Hey Matt,

thanks for your answer. The Problem is that it would be classified as an income but it is an Interest Paid: If you borrowed funds and you had to pay a certain amount of interest. . So in the impirted excel file it is markt with an minus $ -4,61. But in the webfrint it is as said before marked as income.

Here you see what I mean:

Second Pic in second Mail

If you need any further information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

Philipp

Second Pic

Second Pic in second Mail

If you need any further information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

Philipp

I would suggest manually changing the classification to something more suitable, go to the full data set and edit it, or go to the file sheet and change the classification section.

Would you be willing to send us that file with a description of what is classified incorrectly and what it should be classified as? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.