NET Profits in overview page are way off

When I select Net Profits on the overview page the chart that it generates cannot be correct. The amount does not make sense. On one specific date it drops off nearly 1M USD. I’ve looked through the ledger and can’t find what might be causing the issue.

Found the issue. I had some items in my register set to ignore. Had to delete them. This still raises the question on whether setting an item to ignore REALLY ignores the item. It didn’t appear to be the case when calculating NET PROFITS in the Overview page. Something the team may want to look into.

I am seeing this as well.

It’s a poor solution to delete transactions because they’ll come back the next time the API syncs. Because of other issues, I have to manually update a large number of transactions (which actually equates to the API-generated transaction being marked as ignored and a new transaction being created) and as a result my net profits tab is very unreliable.

Other places in the application appear to respect the “ignore” classification, so it’d be great to be able to rely on this graph to understand my portfolio.

Hell together, thanks for raising this bug report. The net asset profit is a new feature and our engineers have identified an edge case that was not covered yet. We are currently deploying a fix. The bug occurred when a transaction was ignored in a specific scenario.

Check the solution in this post: Portfolio Value graph incorrect
Also can you send me a screenshot of your missing currieries under the Review tab?
Here is an article if if prefer to read over watching that video. Calculated and Actual Balance on the Accointing.com Platform