Net profit calculation wrong

I have some serious issues with the net profit calculation. First of all: I’m using Cointracker and Accounting side by side to see, which one works best for me. Both show total different calculations of the net profit. I’m having a lot of issues with Cointracker and would prefer Accounting.com, but the net profit calculation is worrying me.

The thing is: For weeks my net profit is going down a lot, while my portofilio is growing. Currently my net profit is even negative, which is impossible since that would mean that I deposited more money and lost it on the exchanges with bad trades. But this is not the case, since I definitely didn’t deposit more money, than my porfolio is currently worth. This is really strange.

Anyone else have this issue?

Would you be willing to send some screenshots of Accointing and Cointracker to show us some differences?
Accointing get’s it’s the value of the coins data from CoinMarketCap’s listed price, would that explain some of your isse?
Do you use GateIO by change with some unfilled limit orders?
Do you notice any duplicates in your Full data set?

1 Like

I only use Kraken via API syncing. Additionally there a few manually imoprted transactions from Bitcoin.de. Strangly enough the portofilo value is pretty similar and the net gain within 24h hours is also pretty similar. But the net gain graph doesn’t make any sense.

Here is the comparison between Cointracker and Accointing.com. This doesn’t make sense somehow.

1 Like

Having the same issue. This and the lack of response makes this solution unusable.

1 Like

Try your Mac well, you will get your info

I was planning to upgrade to a paid Accointing account, but this support is ridiculous…it has been 16 days without any reply regarding that issue. Sorry, but that is not the way to get new customers.

I am sorry guys, somehow the community board never sent me a notification that there was a reply to this post.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile: We would need your Bitcoin.de historical data file and Kraken Read-only API.
Submit a ticket : Accointing AG
In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

Bitcoin.de:

1. Navigate at bitcoin.de to ‘Account Statement’ (Bitcoins Marktplatz, Forum und Informationen | futurum bank AG)

2. Ensure your displayed language at bitcoin.de is GERMAN

3. Select your time period and ‘all’ as ‘Type’

4. Download the account statement in a csv format

5. Upload your CSV file to Accointing suport form

Kraken:

1. Log in into your Kraken account and navigate to Settings → API (https://www.kraken.com/u/settings/api)

2. Create a new key and select in the permissions: Query Ledger Entries and Query Funds

3. Enter the Key and the Private Key in Accointing

@Mutuma and @TradingBelle feel free to send your data as well.

The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing software is encrypted.

Hi, why this happened to the company and there the one monitor others, ?:sob::sob::sob:

Hey @Mutuma I removed your email address because this is a public form.
Anyways, are you also having net profit calculations?