Nano Account syncing error

If i use the auto sync for a nano wallet, only the last 50 transactions getting synced. As long this happens i can’t justify paying for your service :frowning:

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Screenshot of the error you received
  2. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  3. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  4. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - We Are Hiring - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

There is no error message or so. Its just dont import more than the last 50 transactions for a given nano wallet address.

You can try it out for yourself with any nano wallet address (which have more than 50 transactions).

Should be easy to replicate this issue.

I will ask out support team if they have a nano address for us to test out, I personally do not.

I did send an email to the support @ accointing with all the informations including my personal nano account address. i recreated another account and send like 60 transaction back and forth… between this wallets:

nano_1rfn7mgifbr88sy3toqwawifdp4zw9osbdmmnx6yum5zdoh9ht44xettn4c7

and

nano_1nsuxbuea3id1i7qp99uwunzwsw9b99wtha9u5sqq8qfe16utokhehz9eu4f

If you import any of these, only 50 transactions getting imported.

You can see here all the transactions:
https://nanolooker.com/account/nano_1nsuxbuea3id1i7qp99uwunzwsw9b99wtha9u5sqq8qfe16utokhehz9eu4f

1 Like

Thank you so much for the data!

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

Hey Matt, any Info on this bug?

I can’t use/pay for a subscription as long this bug is still there.

We are looking at this issue this week! We have been so far behind, but have had the chance to hire some new people to make the workflow go faster! :smiley:

Ahh yes… i can imaging on the flood of new coins, many exchanges, wallets and so on… i hope the fix for the wallet goes live soon. Good to hear that you hiring new people.

1 Like

Hi Matt,
are there any news on this issue (nano wallet only imports latest 50 transactions)?

Yeah, email support got a few reports and some wallets to test :slight_smile:

1 Like