Multiple portfolios

I would like to follow two separate portfolios with only one account.
Actually only one portfolio is possible and I will need to create and manage a second account for my second portfolio.
Please make possible to have one unique account with multiple portfolios associated with they exchanges&wallets.

Hi @MichelLeGrand! I believe that there’s already a request for this. Make sure you upvote it so it moves faster in the dev pipeline.

Hi @Rod,
I have searched for this feature request before I created mine but I didn’t found one.
If you find it, please give me the link and I will upvote it!

Hi @MichelLeGrand Group function for wallets

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I voted!
The idea inside the other feature request is slightly different of my idea but both can be resolved with the same implementation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I too like the separate portfolio function. As I have my “personal” holdings which are income/taxable – and I have IRA holdings which are Tax neutral, but I would like to follow them as well. This is quite different than a “Group Wallets” function.

2 Likes

Rod, separate portfolios in not a “Group Wallets” function as I understand it. I specifically want to watch two separate sets of data – that which is Tax relevant – and that which isn’t (IRA Funds I am self-directing into crypyo.)

2 Likes

Ok @Peacefuldavid! Would you mind generating a feature request with your concrete ask please so people can vote on it. Thank you!

Rod, my point was that THIS request that I am commenting inside of IS a request for multiple portfolios – you suggested to the author that someone else had already requested this (multiple portfolios) when they requested “Group Wallets”. I want to be clear that MichelLeGrand (the author of this thread,)_ made the request already … and this is separate and distinct from shared wallets.

2 Likes

Understood! Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Here too. I’ve added my +1 vote here

1 Like

upvoted…thanks

1 Like

+1. I’ve used all my votes, but would also like to see separate folios within Accointing.