More votes on the Community Page!

Hello, I have found that I have a limited number of votes on the Accointing Community Board. I would more than 6 votes. Why not unlimited as I have a lot of posts that I would love to see integrated into the system :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for this we will check!

3 Likes

I want to vote for this but I don’t have any votes left !!! 6 votes is not enough, what about 6 votes per month?

1 Like

i too would like to see this, we should get 1 additional vote per day visited at the very least. That way you get more votes for coming back and engaging in the community.

1 Like

How do you get more votes? I only got 2…

3 Likes

Yeah, I also only started with two votes and I’m not sure how to get more. I’m also seeing multiple feature requests for the same thing (e.g. Elrond wallet / Maiar support.) and was going to vote for all those ones.

1 Like

HOW DO VOTES WORK

• The number of active votes is configurable and defaults to 10.
  • If the topic is closed or archived, the votes are released to the users and can be applied to other topics but the vote count on the topic remains.
  • If a topic is re-opened or unarchived, the votes are reclaimed and applied back to the users active vote count.
  • If a topic reclaims the votes of a user and they go over their limit, they simply need to wait until topics are closed or archived to allow them to vote again.

HOW DO I GET MORE VOTES:

Getting more votes is based on your Trust Level. The higher the trust the more votes you have:

TL0 (Trust Level-New): 2 votes
TL1 (Trust Level-Basic): 4 votes
TL2 (Trust Level-Member): 6 votes
TL3 (Trust Level Regular): 8 votes
TL4 (Trust Level Leader): 10 votes

WHY DO WE LIMITE VOTES:
In order to keep the community engaged, we leverage on this mechanism to gratify those users who are actively collaborating with ACCOINTING.com. Read more about it here:

Here is how we compensate users: ACCOINTING.com Community Badges

3 Likes

Thank you @Rod

1 Like