Mobile App doesn`t work for sign in

Hello, it looks like my iphone is to small, but i can`t log in to the app.

iphone: SE
Modelnumber: MP862DN/A
iOS: 14.8

Would be appriciated for support.

Hey @Nioc can you send me a screenshot of what you do see and also let me know what version of the app you are running?

To see what version of the app you have, go to More > About App
We are currently on version 3.4.10

Hi Matt, sure. I just see this 3 introducing Pages. Im just being able to slide through, thats it. Version 3.4.9. a later version is not available in Appstore.

Can you click the small blue line on the bottom of your page? :stuck_out_tongue:
I will create a bug report for older generation phones.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

Hi Matt, no I can`t click the blue line.

Thanks

I am sorry about this issue, in the meantime can you use Accointing on your computer?

Hi Matt,

yes Im using it on my computer, but still having problemns with my data. But Im already in touch with the support.

Thanks for your request.

May I ask whose support you are referring to? I create a bug request on our side of things :slight_smile:

I used the support form by email.

I will make a bug report, when its clear, it is a bug.

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping us make Accointing a better software for our users!