Missing Token From Holdings Page After Latest Update

So it looks like something weird happened after the latest update for me. One of my tokens, LTX, no longer shows up on the main holdings page. It still shows up just fine on the wallet page, and it also seems to be included in the graph itself based on the price of the graph, but it is missing from the holdings under the graph, the portfolio allocation section, as well as from the total value calculation. So right now the total value number and the one listed in the graph for today’s date do not match, and the difference is the value of the LTX token I have.

It is my largest holdings of any token, so I’m not sure if it’s related to it just being the top listed token or if it’s related to the LTX token itself or something else. The price in the wallet is still correct and it lists the right value amount on the wallets page.

Hi @RoundhouseMcKik ! I’m sorry to hear that. When we push updates, sometimes it takes a while for things to get back to normal and we sincerely apologize for it. Can you do me a favor? If by tomorrow you can’t visualize it correctly, would you mind sharing your account details with us and some screenshots of the issue you’re having to support@accointing.com and we will be able to take a look at it early morning.

Sure thing, I will update you tomorrow if the issue still remains and will send screenshots if it does.

1 Like

It looks like this was resolved.

1 Like