Missing funds GBP (british Pounds) missing/replaced with (GBP) Good Boy Points token? wtf

for some reason, all of the GBP (british pounds) I have in my kraken account are no longer being recognised by my accointing ledger, but I am now reported as to having GBP ( good boy point ) tokens…?? dont know why, just refreshed my phone app then noticed my balance had decreased, checked my kraken account to find all balances correct, just not accurate on my accointing ledger, please help, as the tax man is not very forgiveable
thanks

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

Redoing the API makes no difference. The Accounting algorithm is clearly getting the ticker GBP miked up with GBP !!

Please fix it Accointing.

1 Like

It is not just Kraken. Binance is doing the same.

Nexo on the other hand is OK. Probably because it has to be done manually vs via API.

Same issue with me. I just had a heart attack thinking I had been hacked

1 Like

At least we now know for certain, we are in fact good boys

I believe that I was able to fix the issue. Can you please check? All future transactions should be fixed, but all past ones may need to be manually updated to the correct coin.
You could also delete your wallet/exchange now that I have fixed it, but be sure to reclassify if you do it this way.

Please let me know if this happens again :slight_smile:

You can also go to your full data set and edit the transaction to make it the correct coin :slight_smile:

This is working now. Thank you. Much easier to delete the exchanges and re-add. Nightmare doing it manually…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.