Minor bug in the portfolio performance histogram (Android)

First of all, I would like to commend the application developers for the very sophisticated presentation of the portfolio in the Android app. I especially like the drill-down options with display of the transaction history per asset.

I would love to see this on the desktop version as well.

However, an error has crept into the percentage value (“Percentage of ACCOINTING users you’re outperforming”), which is displayed above the histogram for performance comparison:
This comparative percentage should actually be recalculated every time you switch between daily, weekly and monthly performance. At the moment, however, this only happens once.

In my case, I therefore get 100% displayed for all three intervals, although I actually perform worse in the weekly and daily charts.!

If I invoke the portfolio performance histogram first in the 30d view, I get a value of 100%:
Portfolio_Performance_PCT_30d|589x500

If I don’t exit the app and switch to the other two intervals, I am also erroneously shown the value of 100%, even though I am actually doing worse in the weekly and daily charts. However, the “You” percentage value changes according to my portfolio change.

To get the correct (lower) comparative percentage value displayed, I first have to close the app and reopen it:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

So the current data pipeline for this feature only calculates daily (24h) performance
We can work on making this more clear, while we can have a backlog on figuring out if we can do this for the other timelines