Mining information is being double counted from coinabase

I dont know if this is because it comes into coinbase and then is automatically transferrd to my coinbase wallet. How can i get support on this?

We noticed an issue with Coinbase Pro, but not a normal Coinbase.
What coin are you mining? Can you add a photo of a duplicate transaction from the Full Data set?

1 Like

Hi here is the image. Two images one is my manually recording of what I have actually mined and the second is from Accointing Full Activity which says I have mined 3.43 ETH. I think this is something to do with it coming into Coinbase and then transferring to Coinbase pro.

Sorry it would not let load up two images

1 Like

This is manual record
Acutally Mined

1 Like

How do you have Coinbase connected? Is it a LIVE connection?
How do you have Coinbase Pro connected? Is it an API connection?
Thank you for these photos, can you also send me a photo of what it looks like on the Full Data Set from the Accointing software so that I can compare?

Coinbase and Coinbase pro I connected via the API into Accounting. Is there not a private email I can use. I don’t particularly want to present the full data set on a public forum

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, Submit a request here :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

This topic was automatically closed after 18 days. New replies are no longer allowed.