Main Dashboard errors and formatting

Come on Accointing, this is ridiculous. According to this, bitcoin and the rest of my portfolio is down 11% in 24 hours. that would mean bitcoin was ~$44,000 within last 24 hours. That was like 4 days ago? Also the date axis on the chart…
I’ve been with Accointing for quite some time, and dumb defects/bugs like this have become more frequent in the last 2 years, or that is my perception. Please don’t sacrifice QA for the sake of adding new features.
When I log in and see this, why should I trust that my entire crypto portfolio and taxes are in good hands?

We are still seeing some users that have transactions that are affected by the CMC price situation. This applies to all transactions that were executed while CMC was delivering the wrong prices. The price chart & history is already fixed, the affected users will need to switch their country twice (to a country of a different currency and then back to their currency), this will trigger a fresh fetch of the prices.
Here is an example:

Hi Matt,

I can only confirm that the portfolio performance comparison statistics are still going crazy. Last night (around 19:00 UTC) the “Worst performance” & “Best performance” values had reached ridiculously high values of -3815525,13% resp. +410815,61%. In the course of the day these percentages have continuously decreased, but the usability of the statistics is still severely limited.

Since this problem affects all Accointing users and has been unresolved for far too long, I have an urgent request for Can to finally prioritize the problem now. Please bring this post to his attention.

Here is a screenshot of the statistics of my test account:

BTW: Changing the country of tax liability back and forth, as Can had described in earlier in this thread, was without effect on the peaks in the HOLDINGS graph.
Can you please coordinate with Sebastian as well? I have already opened a ticket (in German language) in your new ticket system.

Best regards
Tom

1 Like

Has the issue been fixed on your end now? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.