Luna 2.0 y Lunc

Luna is appear like Lunc in integration with Binance, please fix de bug

Do you own the new LUNA or the classic version?
Can you send me the CoinMarketCap link to the coin you hold?

Similar issue. It’s a Dogs Breakfast !
I have LUNA and LUNC at Binance.
The system is confusing the LUNC for LUNA and not even reporting the LUNC balances in PORTFOLIO never mind the value

LUNA Terra (v2) Terra price today, LUNA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

LUNC Terra Classic Terra Classic price today, LUNC to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

I have the Same Problem i have about Tausend and Tausends of Euros in my Accointing Portofilio because Terra Classic is now normal Terra.

I believe that I was able to fix the issue. Can you please check? All future transactions should be fixed, but all past ones may need to be manually updated to the correct coin.

LUNC = Terra Classic
LUNA = Terra (new)

In the top right of your full Data set, you can search “LUN” to help you find all your relevant transactions.

Do not delete your API connection and then re-import it, I got word from some users that this will change ALL the LUNA coins, new and old, to the new one. Instead, manually correct it.

Over time we will get through this, all exchanges and Accointing have still decided the best way to handle this to make it a smooth process, sadly what I offered above is all I have for you at the moment.
No one expected this to happen.

I have fixed this on Kraken and Binance, any others that you notice this issue on?

I still have this Problem on my Kraken Account :frowning:

Resync did no modification.

I’m also experiencing the same problem. The quantity of LUNAC is getting attributed to LUNA (LUNA2) and even ignoring all of the transactions involving it doesn’t remove it from my total portfolio value.
(Using API import from Kraken)

So what you need to do is go to your Full Data Set and manually edit and correct it so that it states that you are holding the correct coin.

All future trades should automatically be populated as the new coin.

Applied the fix to Uphold as well, let me know what else :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem with my Kraken import (I’ve submitted a support ticket already). I’ve reimported the full data set from Kraken, I’ve also manually edited the coin and it still is confused and screwing up my portfolio balance.

Actually, I’m also having the problem with Celsius. In this case a strange “Luna Coin” is showing up. And after manually correcting…it still shows up in the Wallet page and in my portfolio overview.

Yes that doesnt work. I did the Same like Pjnach but it doesnt change Anything.

With the Reimport of Kraken i need to do so many manuell Tasks it will cost me Hours of Work. So i opend a Ticket for a Backup of my Wallet this is so shit right now.

@Matt can you tell me exaktly what i need to change in my Wallet ? I dont can Change API Imports because at the next Import it will be overwritten. And if i change anything it doesnt work that the Programm doenst show me so mutch Luna.

I think that is a Problem directly in the Import that we cant fix.

I have applied the same fix to Celsius.

Please edit your transactions to make them match when you were holding LUNC vs LUNA.
All newly imported transactions should only show as the new LUNA coin.

LUNC = Terra Classic
LUNA = Terra (new)

In the top right of your full Data set, you can search “LUN” to help you find all your relevant transactions.

Over time we will get through this, all exchanges and Accointing have still decided the best way to handle this to make it a smooth process, sadly what I offered above is all I have for you at the moment.
No one expected this to happen.

Do not delete your API connection and then re-import it, I got word from some users that this will change ALL the LUNA coins, new and old, to the new one. Instead, read the highlighted message above.

Do not use this coin, this is not the correct coin. Nether for the new or old version of the coin we are talking about.

@Matt…Bro yesterday you write Delete the Kraken Api and Re Import the Full Data. I did this and have so many Transaktions and a lot of Work with this “Workaround” but it doesnt help.

NOW you say OH NO dont delete the API and Change Everything in the Full Data.

So i changed all to Terra old and it doenst help anything.

I opend a Ticket to Restore my Account from Yesterday but the Support answer yes sorry but that doesnt work.

So i did a Workaround have now Hours of Work and NO Solution of my Problem.

Yes Nobody expected this to happen but why you tell us Workarounds that doesnt Work before you or the Team Test ist.

Sorry iam so Sad with this right now because i dont can use the Programm with a Balance of 650k ++ and have Hours of Work for the Transaktions now.

I have 350 Luna Classic in Kraken. That’s how they appear in transactions. They were added auttomatically through the API. However, in the Portfolio Overview they appear as Luna Terra. How do you fix that?

Please Disable the Solution because it doesnet work :frowning:

I apologize @scorpion141 for the misinformation. That is typically a standard fix, but have gotten reports that do not fix the issue.

Everyone please go to your Full Data Set and edit the transactions to be the correct coin.

1. In your Full Data Set you can click the 3 dots and edit the transaction.
    (Note: In the top right of your full Data set, you can search “LUN” to help you find all your relevant transactions.)

2. Edit the data to be the correct coin (LUNC or LUNA)

3. The Cost basis should update automatically, but you can also edit it if it is wrong.