Litecoin (LTC) Ledger Wallet

Hi Team,

I’m having issues importing an xpub address from a Ledger wallet. I’m getting the error below:

Would you be able to help or sort?

Thanks.

I got the same issue. Please fix

Having same issue. Also tried converting to Ypub. Same result. HELP!

Hey guys, we will look into this! in the meantime, instead of adding it to a Ledger, just adding your LTC this way - image

Hey Matt,

Thanks for replying, I’ve tried in many different ways. When I import as you say using Litecoin directly, if I use the Xpub address it fails just the same way.
The only way it does work is importing an individual LTC address at a time, but might not be viable depending on how many different addresses people have.

Do you guys have some sort of SLA on these type of issues? I’ve thinking if I should subscribe to the paid plans, but I’d like to see that I’m not going to get stuck without solutions being provided.

2 Likes

interesting, let me talk to the team and see what the issue is. In the meantime would you be willing to email us your Xpub so we could test it out ourselves?

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Screenshot of the error you received
  2. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  3. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  4. A link to this page (This Community Board Post)

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

We are hiring! Do you wish you didn’t have this issue? Help us finding someone to help us fix it and other bugs by joining our referral program here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com and earn $5,000 if we keep your referral.

1 Like

Sure, I actually also opened a ticket via the Support Request page, which for some reason is quite hard to find in the desktop app. Once I submitted the ticket with this issue and the Xpub it got classified somehow as " Missing Currencies Request" on the email subject I received later, so maybe it got lost in the “ether”. :slight_smile:

I’ll email you those details as requested. Thanks for the support on this, it’s great to see human interaction and collaboration between teams.

We’ll speak soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much! We haven’t implemented xpub address derivation yet, so that would be the issue.

No problem.

I don’t know exactly what that means, but I only followed the instruction for the ledger as they are provided, is there anything I can do to fix it? Any workaround?
Is this a property of the type of device I have? or is it happening to everyone that has a ledger?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

1 Like

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the support on this. Will wait for the fix.

1 Like

strong text

I am having the same issue.

is there any news on that? I have the same issue. Whats confusing me that Matt wrote that XPUB derivation is not supported. But it worked well for quite a while and suddenly it stopped working a view months ago (cant’t remeber the exact date). Lately it looks that XPUBs are/were not working for quite a bunch of coins (Litecoin, Dash, Cardano)

Regards,

Pozi

Your statement “We haven’t implemented xpub address derivation yet” does not correspond to the facts.
As long as I have been an Accointing customer, I have always imported the BTC and LTC addresses of my Ledger Nano X wallet via xpub. (Especially for BTC, this is the only viable solution.) This has also worked flawlessly for months.
Without me changing anything in the settings, there were then suddenly errors in August, which were fixed again around 6th of September, which I can prove via screenshot.

Then a few days ago I noticed that suddenly the xpub based import of Ledger Nano BTC address stopped working. This was then fixed again on September 14th.

Now (Thursday, September 16, 2021, 08:30 UTC) the LTC import is broken again.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Our Job Openings - Accointing.com

is there any news on that?

1 Like

Sorry, we fix DOT wallet and are adding KSM support, we plan to get to LTC tracking bug soon! We are hiring BTW

If you know anyone looking for a job, they can learn more about our open positions here: Blockchain and Crypto Industry Jobs at Accointing

Has a fix been implemented for this issue with Ledger LTC wallets not syncing correctly?

I’ve had this same issue pretty much since I created my Accointing account. Every once in awhile it will sync, so not hugely annoying. Both of my ledger litecoin wallets have the same issue.