Ledger Wallet: Missing coins (ALGO, DOT, SOL, possibly others)

HI all,

I’d like to add the xPub from my ALGORAND wallet (on Ledger Nano S) to Accointing, but ALGORAND is not selectable in the menu prompt.

In addition to ALGORAND missing I have also discovered that DOT and SOL are not selectable.

Can this be looked into?

Thanks,
Simon

Same. DOT is not available from the dropdown menu when selecting a coin to add from Ledger (Nano X).

1 Like

Let’s vote for the thread so it gains some visibility!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com

In the meantime, feel free to copy and paste your DOT address and track it this way:

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it!

Please add:
TONStarter (TOS)

In reply to @neverb and TONStarter (TOS):
I am happy to inform you that we now automatically add the coins listed on CoinMarketCap’s website. Unfortunately, if the digital asset is not available on CoinMarketCap we are currently unable to add it. When it has been added to CMC, we will gladly add it to our database.

Please consider voting for these 2 posts in the meantime:

Manual entry of tokens: Manual entry of tokens (those not listed on CoinmarketCap)
Missing currencies: Use CoinGecko API For Missing Currencies

1 Like

Can’t confirm it works for ALGO:

Please vote here for ALGO auto-tracking:

Wouldn’t it be the better fix to actually make sure that all coins listed on CMC are selectable?

In this drop-down menu you are selecting a blockchain, not a coin.
The ALGO coin is supported. The Blockchain is not yet incorporated.

Not trying to be a pain here, but the UI clearly says “Coin” and the text field before clicking in it says “Currency”. I wouldn’t even know what good it would bring me if I could select a blockchain in this menu. What would that even do?

ADA for example can be entered, ADA however is not supported by Ledger, so there’s no way to get an xPub address for ADA from Ledger. ALGO is supported by ledger and therefore an xPub address would be available, but ALGO cannot bet selected.

I really appreciate Accointing as a tool and the work you guys are clearly putting in. The ledger implementation seems a bit flawed still, though.

Your right, it does say coin, I apologize.

Please see here:
Vote for ALGO
DOT - requested to add as we support the blockchain, in the meantime, I suggest copying and pasting your address and add it separately.
Vote for SOL

Let me know about any others :slight_smile:

What blockchain do you hold TONStarter (TOS) on, @neverb ?

TONS (TOS) is on Ethereum

Therefore use your ETH address, and it should also track your TOS :slight_smile:

It gives an error.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.