Ledger csv is showing wrong balances

hi, I deleted my my ledger wallet, exported the data to a csv file like every week and uploaded it. But it showed me a way to high balance on ETH token, some double, some tripled and WETH is giving me many times the amount I have. But my LTC where down more then half. I exported the csv on my macbook and on my PC, same result :frowning:

Hey @abydon, In the future, I suggest only uploading the new data, rather than the whole thing again, this way you do not lose any classification you may have made.

You say you do this every week, so I expect you know what you are doing, however, would you been willing to send us the csv files so that we can check it? If you deleted your ledger wallet on Accointing, then we only have the data that is on that csv files.

I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error (if required, send passphrase and secret key as well)
  5. A link to this page

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

Thx you SO MUCH for your help and effort Matt <3
But I will NOT send you guys any API keys hope you u understand that I don’t give them out to ANYONE even if they are read only and those are working fine, only have problems with the ledger !
csv is on the way

1 Like

Understandable :slight_smile: