Kusama Wallet support

Let’s get some more votes! Rooting for you!

@Rod is there a way of manually adding a Kusama $KSM polkawallet address into accointing? I’ve tried using the Polkadot wallet template and adding the Kusama address, but get a failure. Is it more that the address that is required?

Currently I had been doing it using the file import, but it’s cumbersome, imho.

@alirio to do that do you output a file from Polkawallet and then import into Accointing?

As @alirio said, that would be the best way to go about it until we have enough votes to implement this.

@AndyB I created a generic wallet and after imported from file, it will recognise the coin from the ticker on of the transactions.

1 Like

@alirio @Rod thanks. I will give that a try

1 Like

I made an account specifically so I could vote on this post. This is a highly important feature to me. Love the app but a large chunk of my holdings are in DOT/KSM and as the parachains add more functionality this will become increasingly important for the community.

2 Likes

API explorer is blocking all requests. Emailed the service to see if there is a business or subscription agreement we can come to. Waiting to hear back. From the results of a quick search, it seems there are no other block explorers that offer API functionality so we have to wait.

1 Like

We are working on adding KSM wallet tracking now!!!

This is great news. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Kusama is now supported, but does not work properly: Staked KSM count double, some extrinsic events (fee withdrawals) are missing. Will this be fixed?

1 Like

Staked KSM is fixed, please a solution here:
https://community.accointing.com/t/wrong-amount-in-ksm-wallet/6328/4
Let me know if you find any other issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Matt,

thanks for fixing! Works almost perfect now. But extrinsic events still are ignored. When calling one of the actions [staking(set_controller)], [staking(bond)], [balances(transfer_keep_alive)] or [staking(nominate)], Accointing does not recognize any withdrawal of fees. So balances mismatch. Deposits and transfers are fine, though. I could pm you a https://kusama.subscan.io/ link, if that helps debugging.

Regards

1 Like

I can confirm that I have the same issue with DOT wallets and this is what seems to responsible for reported missing funds (mismatch between reported balance and calculated one): Any transaction that is not a basic balance transfer but something else is missing and hence the transaction fees which were incurred by them.

2 Likes

please send that pm to :slight_smile:

Submitted!

2 Likes

So, does this whole tracking refer only to the KSM relay chain? Do we need to create a topic for every new Parachain? Since you got the KSM and Polkadot integrations already, it should be doable for the parachains or other substrate chains since they all use Subscan (it isn’t really clear to me from the post whether it works now).

On the relay chain, there is really nothing happening besides staking (which will also get its own parachain at some point). Parachains are really where 99% of network activity happens.

1 Like

Let me talk with the team to see our plan :slight_smile: Please stay updated with this topic here: