Kusama Wallet support

The same way that we have wallet for Polkadot, would be nice to be able to import Kusama(KSM) using the wallet address.

Hi @alirio! Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully you will get more votes to move your request faster in the development pipeline

1 Like

This is urgently needed due to the rise of the Kusama parachain auctions and go live of the parachains on Kusama

Let’s get some more votes! Rooting for you!

@Rod is there a way of manually adding a Kusama $KSM polkawallet address into accointing? I’ve tried using the Polkadot wallet template and adding the Kusama address, but get a failure. Is it more that the address that is required?

Currently I had been doing it using the file import, but it’s cumbersome, imho.

@alirio to do that do you output a file from Polkawallet and then import into Accointing?

As @alirio said, that would be the best way to go about it until we have enough votes to implement this.

@AndyB I created a generic wallet and after imported from file, it will recognise the coin from the ticker on of the transactions.

1 Like

@alirio @Rod thanks. I will give that a try

1 Like

I made an account specifically so I could vote on this post. This is a highly important feature to me. Love the app but a large chunk of my holdings are in DOT/KSM and as the parachains add more functionality this will become increasingly important for the community.

2 Likes

API explorer is blocking all requests. Emailed the service to see if there is a business or subscription agreement we can come to. Waiting to hear back. From the results of a quick search, it seems there are no other block explorers that offer API functionality so we have to wait.

1 Like

We are working on adding KSM wallet tracking now!!!

This is great news. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Kusama is now supported, but does not work properly: Staked KSM count double, some extrinsic events (fee withdrawals) are missing. Will this be fixed?

1 Like

Staked KSM is fixed, please a solution here:
https://community.accointing.com/t/wrong-amount-in-ksm-wallet/6328/4
Let me know if you find any other issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Matt,

thanks for fixing! Works almost perfect now. But extrinsic events still are ignored. When calling one of the actions [staking(set_controller)], [staking(bond)], [balances(transfer_keep_alive)] or [staking(nominate)], Accointing does not recognize any withdrawal of fees. So balances mismatch. Deposits and transfers are fine, though. I could pm you a https://kusama.subscan.io/ link, if that helps debugging.

Regards

1 Like

I can confirm that I have the same issue with DOT wallets and this is what seems to responsible for reported missing funds (mismatch between reported balance and calculated one): Any transaction that is not a basic balance transfer but something else is missing and hence the transaction fees which were incurred by them.

2 Likes

please send that pm to :slight_smile:

Submitted!

2 Likes