Kucoin exchange API does not register using KCS used to pay fees

When using Kucoin exchange, it appears that the API does not register using KCS used to pay fees. Everytime Kucoin exchange is updated on Accointing there is a difference in KCS value, which only started after using KCS to reduce fees / pay for fees.

Please can Accointing look into this as a possible API error?

Thank you.

Anyone else out there see this issue?

Some pictures of the affected Accointing transactions might help. Im sure they would want to know if anything gets listed in the fee section at all. it could be that the fee is there but is being paid with the wrong coin. It could also be Accointing isn’t receiving any of the fee info for some reason.

1 Like

This is a good point. The fees are listed in USDT, which is not correct since KCS is being used. As a consequence both the USDT and KCS amounts do not balance and constantly need to be reconciled.

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error
  • (This would include your READ ONLY API details which includes API Key, Secret Key, and Passphrase)
  1. Link to this Community Post

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Accointing have confirmed this is an issue and passed it on to their Gitlab to fix. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

How about the KCS Bonus? It appears it is not tracked as well.

Hey @Romeo thanks for bringing this to our attention, I know that the referral rewards from the BinanceUS rewards are not tracked either. For BinanceUS it is because BinanceUS does not provide that information in their API. I see that I have 0.71866198 KCS difference on Kucoin as well from the combination of these 2 issues above.

Similar post: Can someone on the team please look into KuCoin API key error? - #30 by cryptictrader