KuCoin ETF Coin Values Inaccurate

MY KuCoin ETF coins (BTC3L, BTC3S, ETH3L, ETH3S) are showing highly inaccurate values, and it’s making my entire portfolio wrong.

Any way to correct this?

Hi! How did you import your KuCoin transactions to the ACCOINTING.com platform? Did you request the file directly from KuCoin? Regards,

1 Like

No, I have my KuCoin account connected via API. The transactions where automatically imported.

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details
  2. Screenshot of the error you received
  3. Wallet/Exchange you were using when you encountered this issue
  4. Exchange or Wallet API keys, Wallet Address or CSV used to try to replicate the error

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

The problem is that KuCoin’s ETFs are differently priced than the AMUN ETFs. So Accointing is taking the price of AMUN BTC3L instead of KuCoin’s BTC3L for example.

1 Like

Ok Jordan. Can you please share with me the tokens that you’d like us to add (we need the CMC link per each token. if the token is not available in CMC, we can’t track it)

Here is the current list of coins we support for ETF:
And I just now added the following coins:

As for Amun, here is what we currently have:
I just added:

I believe your tokens are not supported in CoinMarketCap. Hence, you’re getting the wrong values. Once they are supported in CMC, we will be able to add them.

I believe it’s not verified on CMC yet. It’s understandable that you can’t list in if its not on CMC but I would at least list it as “other” rather than being overly valued. Especially if people are using your services for tax statements having a big chunk of money which doesn’t actually belong to the user can be problematic i think. My BTC3L on kucoin is worth merely 25 USD but on accounting it is being showed as $900 since it is using the price of another BTC3L. I think people would prefer to see less than what they own than more than what they own when it comes to taxes. Just my personal opinion though.

Thank you for your time!

We have plans in the pipeline to take care of issues like missing coins not on CMC, please consider voting for the following:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.