Kucoin Double Transactions

Hello

I just wanted to let you know that I found that most of my Kucoin transactions where duplicated.
I went through them one by one and ignored the duplicates.
It might have worked if I had deleted the API and recreated it but I wanted to see what was going on.

George

Yes, a month ago we fixed a timezone issue that create a lot of duplicates, especially for deposits. Please see here: Kucoin API Timezone Incorrec - #17 by Matt

Thank you for letting us know!

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Hi Matt

I thought I had manually fixed the Kucoin issues but in review there was a bunch of transactions still off. So, I deleted the API and created a new one but transactions before May 2021, that is starting from April 2021, were not imported. I created a manual import file but I am not sure I can import this into the Kucoin wallet, since import happens automatically. So, I am wondering what I should do…

If you are trying to add a files to the API, try this:

1. image
  2. image

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? Of so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
Could you also tell us when you created the account so that we can see the transactions that are present before your account was even made?

Hi Matt,
I deleted my previous message by mistake but here is an updated version of it, as I have spent more time on the issue.
I did of course have Kucoin send me a list of the transactions because it was impossible to pull them off their system.
The issue seems to boil down to all 18 transactions from 2020 not being picked up. This seems to be an issue that needs fixing between Accointing and Kucoin.
It also seems that 12 transactions regarding API3 are incorrect in the transactions file Kucoin has sent me and I will email them about that. The transactions on Accointing seem to be correct. This is odd. Kucoin sending me incorrect transactions but the API bringing in seemingly correct ones.
I will let you know if I see any more issues.
I will send you my data for a deeper look, like you suggested but first tell me what is this on that form because it is required and I can’t tell what it’s asking for:
Receiving address/xpub or read-only API credentials (never share your wallets’ private key)
George

Thank you so much for looking into this further! You should be able to ask Kucoin to send you the transaction data in Accointing’s formate already, I believe that we have a contract with them to do that.
Also, consider voting here :slight_smile:

The field in the form to submit a ticket that says “Receiving address/xpub or read-only API credentials (never share your wallets’ private key)” Is for people who need to send us that data, you are sending a file instead. So simply attach it and simply copy and paste the link to this post in that field instead.