Kucoin API stopped working

a week ago or so, it stopped working!
a new key does not fix the problem either!

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that. I’m going to need you to help me out with the following:

1. Account details (email)
  2. Screenshot of the error you received

Please send all of this to support@accointing.com and we will try to help you out as quickly as possible.

I Have the same Problem,

I wil send a Mail to support

BG Mike

a couple of us have mentioned this yesterday, still happening today… says rate limit exceeded…

1 Like

yes, having the same issue still… also contacted kucoin, but their customer service is really slow in getting back…

Talking with KC Authur on telegram for kucoin support about the api keys error a couple of us have reported seeing in our dashboards past few days. He says things look good on his end and wondering if accointing staff can provide any more detailed error logs.

Any help appreciated… (I did DM someone here yesterday but haven’t heard back yet.)

Also I asked about api transferring all historical data not just current holdings… he says they are working on a page we can download from instead of emailing them. I guess that’s a step forward… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems a common issue. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.

Would be nice… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hey guys! We have fixed this issue today. Will take some time to deploy but should be ready to go in the next hours. Appreciate your patience and support.

4 Likes

I just did a re-sync of the wallet and it worked, thank you,

1 Like

is it working for everyone? Still not working here!

1 Like

Hi @CoinAS ! Is it working for you now?

1 Like

I had issues earlier as well, but it seems like working fine for me now.

Thanks @Rod!