Issues with Internal Transactions

I have internal transactions that are properly being recognized as internal from one wallet, but not the other. When I try to mark them as internal on the wallet, I’m taken to the screen to select the transaction to match with and there is nothing there.

I’m also having this problem! It’s blank on oneside of the transaction, and seems to get mixed up because it doesn’t account for the fee taken out of the transaction.

How can this get fixed? Tax day is coming up!

This should help: https://hub.accointing.com/our-crypto-platform/manage-portfolio/internal-transactions
How to Manage Your Internal Transactions with ACCOINTING.com - YouTube

If you have any ideas on how to make this more user-friendly, please comment here :slight_smile:

• If you would like to get help from another person in the community, please ask in our Discord.

• If you would like to get support from an official member of the team, please create a ticket.

• Wenn du Hilfe von einer anderen Person aus der Community erhalten möchtest, frage bitte in unserem Discord.

• Wenn du Unterstützung von einem offiziellen Teammitglied erhalten möchtest, erstelle bitte ein Ticket.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.