Issues with Gemini

So ever since opening an account I have not been able to successfully add Gemini. When trying to add it the progress bar goes for a while but eventually it shows a red bar along the bottom of the Gemini card with the message “Failed to process your data. Please contact support

On a side note, I am unable to complete the caption on that support page, all attempts say that the captcha failed.

Hi @RoundhouseMcKik! Can you please send an email to support@accointing.com. If possible, could you add the Gemini files you’re trying to use so we can test it out internally? If not possible, if you could send a screenshot attached to the email, would be great. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi so it looks like Gemini importing is working now, thank you very much!

One small issue with the import though is it does look like there is an issue with 4 character tokens though and it’s cutting off the last letter. I sent an updated email with screenshots to help you guys track it down.

2 Likes

Am I good to close the post?

I’m having this same issue. I’ve filed a ticket with support, but it’s been about a month and there’s been no progress. If this isn’t fixed, I won’t be able to use Accointing for taxes this year.

Can anyone on the support team provide an update?

Would you be willing to send us your read-only Gemini keysso that we can take a deeper look into this? If so,
Submit a request here

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Thanks for your response, Matt.

I’ve already provided a key (back on December 21st) directly to the support team, but have seen no updates (other than automated weekly “bug still open” emails) or progress since.

For the time being, I’m moving on to other platforms. I’ll follow up again with Accointing support if I’m not able to find a viable alternative.

1 Like

I understand, as a friendly reminder, our portfolio tracking is free, you only need to pay when printing a tax report, feel free to use that in the meantime :slight_smile:
Thank you for using Accointing :slight_smile: