Issues with Binance API import (missing & duplicate staking rewards!)

Dear support,

I am having continued problems with importing my Binance data using the import via the Binance tax reporting API. Even deleting all historic data and refreshing again from scratch did not help:

1. Missing deposits: All staking reward deposits before November 24th 2021 are missing. This issue is clearly related to staking rewards (Earn history) only, since all other orders/deposits/withdrawels before that date (back to 2018) are imported correctly.
  2. Duplicate deposits: All staking reward deposits steming from Flexible Savings starting from December 11th onwards are imported twice. This really just affects the rewards from Flexible Savings. The rewards steming from Locked Staking are not duplicated.

Please work on this soon, since these issues make the Binance import via API completely unusable and manual import for > 1000 transactions and a history since 2018 is clearly not feasible.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

1 Like

Hi @Matt ,
I noticed the same issue with point 2 (duplicate deposits of flexible savings staking rewards). The first point observed I will need to still check on as well.
On my end I’d like to add to the first point that on some days I can even see triple duplicate deposits of the same staking reward transaction.
This is problematic, as using the API I need to ignore the transaction instead of deleting, however this gets counted to the total number of transactions anyhow it seems. So this will fill my transaction limit a lot quicker than expected! Currently having 10-20 reward transactions (flexible savings) per day.

Have you received some example API keys already to check this?

Hi @scarnuz,

great to hear I am not alone with this issue. Please check if you are also missing deposits like I do.

I already did submit a ticket with my API details shortly after @Matt asked me to do so, but I have not yet heard back unfortunately.

I have a similar amount of transactions per day as you have by the way. I think it would be great if you would also open a ticket and send your API keys, as more than one example will hopefully help the support team to come up with a solution sooner.

Hi @acc_user ,

I checked my Locked Staking income deposits, as well as my Flexible Savings income deposits and they all came through at least once - to be fair, I only started using those functionalities with Binance in October (Staking) and end of December (Savings) last year.

So no deposits missing, really just the issue of daily duplication since November and even triple records on certain days (29.12. until 02.01.) on my end.

I’ll try raise a ticket as well with reference to this conversation

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey guys, what are your ticket numbers? If you do not have one, please create one if you are willing.

Would you be willing to send us your Binance Read-only API keys so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

@Matt My ticket ID is 80131. Still no response unfortunately. Thanks for pushing this further!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing these 2 issues to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com