Invalid File Parsing

Hello,

I try and upload the Accounting Template file with my transactions and I get a pop error saying ‘Invalid File Parsing’ I have previously been able to upload these templates fine but all of a sudden I am getting this error.

Would you be willing to send us your data so that we can take a deeper look into this? If so, please fill out this support ticket form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:
The reason we ask for your data is that we do not see your data, whatever you put in your Accointing account, is encrypted.

Done. I have sent the ticket.

1 Like

Having the same issue. What was the error?

can you also submit a ticket?

I didn’t get resolution on this and (not being rude) didn’t find the support via the ticket useful. My own work around was to setup a new none branded exchange and import my data with the same template i used before and it worked.

My guess is that it is an issue with the KuCoin branded exchange you can create on Accointing because that is the only variable I changed and the data imported fine.

Did you contact Kucoin support for a file in Accointing’s format? We have a deal with them, and if you request it in our formate, they will give it to you in our formate :slight_smile:

I hadn’t no, but I have successfully reformatted their data sets into the Accointing before and it uploaded perfectly fine to the KuCoin Accointing exchange I setup. Then one day the parsing error started to happen.

So the format one day was working fine in Accointing, then the enxt not. So it appears to be an Accointing issue rather than KuCoin/Formatting.

What is your ticket number? Are you already getting help?

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.