Internal Transactions for Custom Tokens

The custom tokens functionality is in most of my cases useless, because I can’t do internal staking transactions, which is happening A LOT in my portfolio.

Please do add it ASAP. In my opinion it’s a prio 1 feature and it is still missing for my 2021 tax report to be complete.

2 Likes

This is also valid for NFTs, which we are supposed to put under the custom tokens. Without internal transactions it basically means I can’t capture when I move my tokens between hot and cold wallet.
This makes life unnecessarily complicated, especially compared to tax services which actually have native NFT tracking :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:
We need to do a lot of back-end work to get this up and running for you guys :slight_smile:

Hey guys, thanks for raising this one - I am facing the same issue, especially for NFTs. Just wanted to share to help increase the priority of this one as its a critical one to really get a clear picture of all our crypto/NFT portfolio. I also need it for my 2021 report.

2 Likes

We are working on this but we need to edits deep into our code for this one to lay down the foundation to include this and other future updates.

1 Like

Hey Matt,
do you have an estimate on whether its going to be ready before the October?

PS: If you need a helping hand, I’m a dev myself, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

At this time sadly I do not have a timeline for you.
If you would like to apply for a job, please see this link :slight_smile: Blockchain and Crypto Industry Jobs at ACCOINTING.com

Hey guys, we are sadly going to retire the Community board.

If you would like to talk to the community about how they use Accointing and issues they have resolved, please join our Discord: ACCOINTING.com
If you need official support please create a ticket here: https://support.accointing.com/

It’s been a month now. Are there any updates?
German tax deadline ends end of October, so it’s getting closer.