Interest imported incorrectly from Nexo

Hi there,
I downloaded the spreadsheet from Nexo with my account history. I uploaded it to Accointing and it’s unfortunately mapping interest I’ve been charged on my loan as deposits/staking rewards. They should all be withdrawals, not deposits and they should be categorized as fees. Please tell me how to fix this.

So Accointing disabled support by emailing and ask us to post our questions in the community and 22 hours later I still haven’t received a response. That’s crap! Step up your game, Accointing.

Sorry for the later reply, I normally can only get on here about once a day.
So your issue is that the Nexo file is listing your interest as a deposit rather than a withdrawal?

Here are some options to fix this issue:

1. Delete the Nexo file and re-upload the file after correcting the file to show withdrawals
  2. Delete only the incorrect transactions in your full data set and replace them manually with the correct withdrawal time and classification

In the meantime, I would like to create a bug report. Would you ben willing to send us the file so that we can take a deeper look?

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

The above form in the new way to contact email support, it was not disabled.

Habe exakt das gleiche Problem! Ist da schon eine Lösung in Sicht? Bei täglich mehreren Transaktionen ist die manuelle Nachbearbeitung der CSV-Datei oder der Datenbankeinträge echt mühselig. Wird es irgendwann mal eine API dazu geben?.