Integrate Matic/Polygon Network Explorer

https://backup-explorer.matic.network/

Other requests:

Yesss, please add the Matic/Polygon Network Explorer =D

5 Likes

Yes please, have quite a chunk on polygon network and its a black hole as far as what’s happening to things price-wise.

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s the same petition but I’d like to sync my MATIC chain wallet in Accointing. Right now if I add the matic wallet it just adds main eth balance, not matic chain balance.

6 Likes

Please add the polygon network soon! Since this thread has been opened, their total value locked has more than quadrupled which means they are getting huge attention and many new users. Putting values manually in accointing is painstkingly slow!

5 Likes

Hey guys! Thanks for you votes. In order to prioritize Matic/Polygon Network explorer, you’ll need around 17 more votes to out perform other requests. Thanks for your understanding.

5 Likes

Ran out of votes, but def want this.

4 Likes

To capture Polygon as a Wallet would be very helpful as the blockchain is increasingly important - see also the different defs based on polygon like DFYN

6 Likes

Please integrate matic network tokens through metamask for accointing! this would make your product a one stop shop!!!

4 Likes

yes please. So much volume is jumping to MATIC

4 Likes

I second this. Really need this integration.

4 Likes

This would be amazing to have!!

4 Likes

Yes, would be superb to have this one

3 Likes

Would love to see this integration as well!

4 Likes

How many votes in total do we need?

7 Likes

I hope this gets added soon, you have my vote!

4 Likes

Please give this more attention, voted.

4 Likes

+1 for adding support for the Matic/ Polygon Network Layer. Especially the custom RPC on Metamask. PLEEEEEEEASE

1 Like

How many more votes are needed to prioritize adding Polygon chain to accointing?

3 Likes

We are working in to it now :smiley:

Feel free to join our email list :smiley:
https://mailchi.mp/accointing.com/the-living-market?mc_cid=2755c26

6 Likes