Integrate Avalanche blockchain

Avalanche integration would be helpful.

1 Like

Thank you for your recommendation @farga! We will be integrating more and more wallets and exchanges. However, the prioritization depends on the amount of requests for the exchange or wallet. That being said, if you could get your Avalanche community to request for the feature, we can prioritize it accordingly.

1 Like

I second the request. Now that the first defi-apps on Avalanche are rolling out, I put a lot in it. Wouldbe nice to be able to use Accointing for it

Gaining some traction! Keep it up!

The symbol for Avalanche is AVAX. Hopefully this reply will help others find this request and vote for it!

1 Like

as a token, it’s supported already.

AVAX wallets are not supported yet so i can not mark my transactions from Binance to my personal AVAX wallet as internal :frowning: https://wallet.avax.network/

I’m sorry for this. For now, you will have to manually add your transactions until you have enough votes for it to be prioritized.

Would like to see support for tracking of a public AVAX address as well.

Please consider adding Avalanche X-Chain and C-Chain support. Avalanche (AVAX) is a top 50 project with over $2.14B market cap.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! In ACCOINTING.com, we work based on a voting mechanism: the more upvotes your feature requests has, the faster it moves in our development pipeline. Hopefully, you’ll get enough upvotes from this community to have it implemented.