Idex Exchange API

Please add support for API integration on IdexExchange

Many Thanks!

Hello,

Why my request was flagged as spam?
I still cannot connect Idex exchange see attached photo.

Many Thanks!

Can you please send me your Public idex wallet address so that we can take a deeper look into this issue?
Is a IDEX wallet address and the API you are asking for 2 different things?
If you are willing, please fill out the form below :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile:

It was because your trust level on the website is at 0 for being fairly new to the community board and you posted a link. Our bot reported it based on these 2 things, and I reviewed the report and overturned the bot.
Sorry about that.

Hi Matt,

My idex public address is 0xC5B85AB13047866c074FCe9b437578ECdf2101F9
I have submitted a ticket as well.

Many thanks

@calintheon3 we will work on this issue, in the meantime, if you add this address as a ETH address, will that give you the same results? I am sorry, I do not know much about IDEX.

If I add the ETH address will not gonna help me because the transactions were made on the DEX and not on the public blockchain, hope this clarifies why API is needed.

Kind regards!

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I have created a bug for it and will keep you posted once this is fixed. I appreciate your time and patience.

Do you know who could fix it? You can earn $5,000 by referring someone here: ACCOINTING.com Referral Program: Earn $5.000! - Accointing.com