I thought Binance API supported Trades? Mine didnt show up

any Binance / Accointing experts please comment…

I traded some VCHAIN into USDC on Binance and it has not shown up in my Binance wallet properly despite refreshing everyday since.
If fact, it’s showing as a Different Balance Issue that needs resolving

OK, I can do that manually…

But… I thought Trades was one of the things that the Binance API did well? no?

Thanks for your help

Yes, Binance definitely supports trade via API. Let us take a look and see if they changed something with their API.
In the meantime please check the 4 steps and make sure you selected read info selection while creating your Binance API.

PS: The API does support fiat purchases now, we just need to update that.

Hey @Matt

Yes, It’s been working perfectly for weeks now and the FIAT purchases has also been working.

So all my Binance info has been spot on. I’ve been really pleased.

That is why I’m so surprised that this coin swap has not appeared.

converts don’t show, I inputted all the conversions manually.

Thanks for that info @tegre7

So a Conversion/Swap is treated differently to a Trade. OK cool.

@Matt , maybe the Binance info in that screenshot you posted, should have Conversions/Swaps added to the Unsupported Features list.

I will put in the request to add that, good idea @Peety :smiley:

Here is the breakdown of classifications: Crypto Tax Classifications : Accointing AG
Here is how you are taxed per classification: You searched for classifications - The Hub on ACCOINTING.com

I am sorry, Peety, I live in the US and only have access to BinacneUS, how so do you swap instead of trade on the app?

Are you experiencing any other issues with Binance? We were working on fixing a few issues with Binance the other day.

Hi

The is a facility in both the Web and phone app to do this.

Here is a demo of it

https://youtu.be/r4fjPZIpAZY

A whole bunch of Binance tutorials there, that might be different to binance.us.

I will ask the person who worked with the Binance API to see if they know.
In the meantime, would you be willing to send us your Binance read-only API keys so that we can take a look? If so please fill out this form :slight_smile:

In the form please also leave a link to this post so that we have background context :slight_smile: